Intraining Systems will make a full refund of all fees paid should a course be discontinued. Should the student desire to take an alternative course with Intraining Systems, fees will be fully transferable to that course. In the event of a course for which the student was enrolled being unavailable or no acceptable alternative course is available, fees are fully refundable.
Should a student cancel an enrolment with Intraining Systems, the following conditions will apply regarding a refund of fees:
- The enrolment fee is non-refundable
- Cancellation up to two weeks prior to the commencement of the course, a full refund (less the enrolment fee) will be given
- Cancellation between course commencement date and two weeks prior to the commencement of the course, 80% of fees will be refunded, less the enrolment fee
- No refunds or transfers will be given for cancellations or discontinuations after a course commencement date or after exclusion for unsatisfactory attendance or behaviour, except where extenuating circumstances prevail*
- All requests for cancellation or refunds must be made in writing (FORM 1.9 Fees Charges Refund Request), and be accompanied with supporting documentation where necessary
- Normal processing time for a refund request is up to four weeks
- Confidentiality of student information will be ensured (see PRO 1.5 Student Information Management Policy)
- Refunds will be paid within one (1) week of the claim being agreed
*Extenuating circumstances: Should a student have to discontinue a course for legitimate reasons, such as sickness, exceptional family circumstances, a pro-rata refund may be given less a 10% administration fee.