Intraining Systems is committed to ensuring best environmental practice is applied throughout its operational decisions and processes. Intraining Systems has procedures in place to manage all environmental aspects of business operations.
We promote environmental responsibility and awareness in both our own personnel and our client’s staff/contractors:
- Use of petro-chemicals is minimised when cleaning chainsaws in the field.
- All administrative waste is recycled.
- When practical, all trees used in training courses are noxious or weed species.
- Any usable timber/logs are salvaged and reused wherever practical.
- Directional tree felling techniques minimise damage to native species.
- Wildlife host trees are identified for non-selection prior to commencement of operations.